Based out of Montreal, Quebec and reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Orion sales team, customers, and the manufacturers we represent.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will help our company grow by improving our sales process and productivity.
Sales are the biggest driver of our company’s success, so your position plays a crucial role in our company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and Maintain company CRM with respect to sales opportunities and including customer quotations, sample requests and design tracking.
- Update Suppliers corresponding CRMs for above sales activities.
- Follow-up on above sales opportunities with our distribution partners.
- Assign Suppliers’ sales leads, follow-ups, and forecasts.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform customers of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Expedite customer orders.
- Generate sales and activity reports for the Account Managers, Suppliers, and distribution partners.
- Coordinate supplier visits, conference calls and Account Manager Training sessions.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of promotional materials and/or events.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Sales Coordinator.
- Bilingual French English.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and One Drive/SharePoint.
- Experience entering data and working with a CRM.
- Proven multi-tasking, organizational and time management capabilities.
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills.
- Has strong problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to investigate problems without supervision.
- Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced work environment – a fast-learner and self-starter.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Previous sales experience in the electronics industry.
- Previous work experience with Empowering Systems CRM.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Work from home (computer, printer, router, internet and cellular provided by Orion).
- $ 50K base salary plus commissions and bonus.
- Q4 2021