Account Manager Ottawa & Quebec
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager/Sales Representative to contribute to our company’s sales objectives.
Your responsibilities include maintaining and building long-term client and partner relationships.
You will be responsible for managing and growing sales in your assigned territories (Ottawa & Quebec), on a direct basis with OEM and CM customers, and/or via our distribution partners.
In order to achieve these objectives, you must develop lasting business relationships with several departments at our customers and / or distributors (Engineering, Purchasing, Project Managers, Sales & Marketing etc.).
As an Account Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of the sales processes and products to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
Technical expertise, communication and organization skills are essential for this position.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition, technologies, processes, and current partnerships.
- Maintain existing business and increase market share within target accounts and industries.
- Prospect, qualify and close opportunities.
- Identify new customers or critical markets in the territory.
- Provide quarterly and annual sales forecasts for your sales territory.
- Document, within our CRM, account visits, opportunities, samples, quotations, design wins and design tracking information.
- Plan & organize customer visits with partners.
- Bilingual English French.
- Proven track record as a Sales / Account Manager in the electronics industry.
- Technical knowledge of electronics.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics within the CRM.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and team management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- $100K +